Real Estate Broker, MBA
- Educational Background: M.B.A. Degree, Western Washington University, 1983
- Fisheries Degree, University of Washington, 1981.
Experienced Agent in North Kitsap
As an independent real estate broker, I have over 20 years of professional experience in residential real estate in the North Kitsap Area. I look forward to providing my clients excellent service, with a high degree of integrity and commitment to their success. In this challenging housing market, buyers and sellers need someone with comprehensive knowledge and skill—I look forward to talking with you about your real estate needs.
Real Estate Sales Achievements
- 2016-2017 Featured in HDTV Beachfront Bargain Hunt, "Small
House Living on Puget Sound"
- 2006-2007 RE/MAX Executive/100% Award
- 2002-2005 John L. Scott President`s Award
- 1999-2001 John L. Scott Emerald Award
- Kitsap Arts & Crafts Organization - Board Member 2007-2008
- Indianola Beach Impr. Club President - 2004-2005, Board Member for 6 years
- Indianola Garden Club - 2012 to present
- Port of Indianola Acct/Auditor, 2014 to present
Susan Henry welcomes you to susanhenryre.com
By using this website you will enjoy searching for Real Estate on one of the most current and complete websites. View millions of photos of homes and thousands of properties for sale. This is your one stop shopping site for real estate in the Greater Indianola Area and beyond.
Join My Website
Joining my website allows you access to more information such as Driving Directions, Complete Address Information and More.
Joining my website also unlocks additional features for you to use in your real estate searches like Saving Favorite Listings and Saving Searches so you can quickly pick up where you left off. Saving Searches also allows you to have new listings that come on the market each day which meet your search criteria, sent to you via Automatic Email Notifications.